2020 Nigeria Internet Governance Forum
The 2020 edition of the Nigerian Youth Internet Governance Forum (NYIGF) is
convened by the Nigerian youth Internet stakeholders as part of the 2020 Nigerian Internet Governance Forum in line with the principles of the United Nations Secretariat of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
This year we meet ONLINE for the annual forum event.
- To provide a platform for Nigerian youth to assess the state of
Internet technology in Nigeria and communicate challenges and
opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders.
- To enable Nigerian youth to learn about the principles of the Internet
governance and how they can contribute to developing infrastructure,
policy, and standards for telecommunications in Nigeria.
- To encourage the integration and inclusion of Nigerian youth in
national Internet-related public policy meetings and events.
Pre-event webinar on 16 September 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM UTC
- Introduction to Internet Governance Principles
- Youth participation in Internet Governance