At the end of the forum, participants are expected to have:
- A deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by the digital age, particularly in relation to emerging technologies, digital inclusion, cybersecurity, and economic resilience.
- Developed new partnerships and networks with other young people, civil society organizations, policymakers, and private sector actors working in the field of Internet governance and digital development.
- Gained insights into best practices, policy innovations, and technological solutions for promoting responsible content regulation, ethical considerations in AI, and enhancing digital inclusion and economic resilience.
- Developed concrete strategies, action plans, and policy recommendations for promoting a more inclusive and equitable digital future in West Africa.
- Increased their capacity to participate effectively in Internet governance processes, advocate for their rights and interests, and contribute to shaping the digital future of West Africa.